What can regular bodywork do for you? Here are some amazing outcomes you can get from massage.
1. According to the Mayo Clinic, studies have shown that massage therapy can:
- Lessen stress
- Diminish pain
- Reduce muscle tension
2. Research shows massage produces feelings of care, comfort, and connection.
3. Some studies have found massage may be helpful for a wide range of health issues, including:
- Digestive disorders
- Insomnia related to stress
- Myofascial pain syndrome
- Soft tissue strains or injuries
- Sports injuries
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) pain
We offer three different types of massage: shiatsu, craniosacral therapy, and reflexology. All three modalities are done with your clothing on, and your session can be be just one of these modalities or a blend — whatever best suits you and the health issues you present.
Want to know more? This article, from the NCCIH, has loads of links to articles in medical journals about massage.
Book an appointment and experience the relief for yourself! Call us at the front desk (651-224-6678), or book online with Genbook.
I look forward to working with you!
[written by Lori]