We’re expanding our hours! With the addition of another practitioner, we are now going to be open seven days a week, and we’re adding Tuesday evenings — so we’re looking for another person to join our Front Desk Staff!
The right candidate is aligned with Selby Acupuncture’s business philosophy:
- Positive about life and work
- Committed to business vision and purpose: offering high quality healthcare in a healing environment
- Creating a vibrant community of health and healing
- Interest in Chinese medicine a plus
- Open clinic and prepare business for daily schedule
- Greet patients upon their arrival and create a welcoming environment
- Answer phone calls and schedule appointments
- Manage patient check-out process
- Verify patient insurance coverage
- Assist with room preparation and herbal prescriptions
- Assist with various office tasks
- Maintain clean and orderly clinic
Other duties as assigned
- Previous reception/office experience required
- Working knowledge of basic computer applications
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential sensitive information
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to confidently and effectively balance multiple duties
- Perform diversified clerical functions and basic accounting procedures
Pay range begins at $9/hour.
14 hours/week. Shifts are Sunday morning/afternoons and Tuesday afternoons/evenings.
E-mail cover letter and resume to Lindsay O’Keefe: lindsay @ selbyacupuncture.com.