Wow, the past few months have been hoppin’ at the clinic! It is clear that our Selby Acupuncture family is ready to grow again, so we are thrilled to announce we are opening another acupuncturist position. See the general job description below, and contact Lindsay (email below) for more information.
Job Title: Acupuncturist (mornings/afternoons/evenings/Sundays)
Looking to practice acupuncture and herbal medicine in a thriving clinic setting with supportive colleagues? Selby Acupuncture is hiring a full time (approx. 30 clinic hours/ week) Licensed Acupuncturist. Our ideal candidate will:
- Be passionate about Chinese medicine
- Have two years clinical experience
- Provide exceptional patient care
- Confidently prescribe Chinese herbal medicine, demonstrating advanced training and experience in using a full herbal pharmacy including raw and powdered herbs
- Have additional education in women’s health
- Have excellent time management skills
- Be dedicated to continual learning and growth, both personally and professionally
- Have a positive attitude and be kind, dependable and peaceful
Selby Acupuncture provides full office and clinic support, allowing you to focus on your practice. If you want to work in a positive and collaborative environment, please submit your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com telling us more about who you are, why you believe you would be a good fit for our organization, and a list of additional CEU / trainings you have completed.