At Selby Acupuncture we are in-network with many insurance providers: HealthPartners, BlueCross BlueShield, Medica and PreferredOne. Whatever health insurance you have it is worth a call to ask some additional questions:
- Do I have acupuncture benefits?
- Can the acupuncture be provided by the licensed acupuncturists at Selby Acupuncture?
- Do I need a referral?
- Are there restrictions for what can be treated? (i.e. only chronic pain or not for smoking cessation)
- How many visits am I allowed per year?
- Do I have a deductible?
- Do I have a co-pay or co-insurance?
Everyone’s policy is different, and every year the benefits change. Don’t hesitate to call your provider, it is your right to know what is covered by your insurance. At Selby Acupuncture we make every effort to keep up to date with your insurance benefits. Read MoreRead More