Selby Acupuncture provides the best of Chinese Medicine in a professional and healing environment. We promise integrity, warmth, and compassion in the care we provide, words we say, and actions we take. We strive to make you feel heard, accepted, and empowered to live your best life. If you align with this, we may have a place for you.
The following are the current open positions, but we are always looking for talented team members. Interested candidates should contact Bruce Dressen at email@example.com.
Welcome to Selby Acupuncture! We are an acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine clinic located in St. Paul, MN. Our clinic was formed in 2007 by Julie McCormick, who knew after her own personal healing experiences that her life’s work was in helping people through Chinese medicine. Our group of providers and staff are dedicated to bringing professional and effective Chinese medicine care to our community.
Selby Acupuncture provides the best of Chinese Medicine in a professional and healing environment. We promise integrity, warmth, and compassion in the care we provide, words we say, and actions we take. We strive to make our patients feel heard, accepted, and empowered to live their best life. Visit our website at www.selbyacupuncture.com to discover more about our team, culture, and mission.
- We’re hiring!
Are you passionate about sharing the tools of Chinese medicine and looking to practice acupuncture and herbal medicine in a thriving clinic setting with supportive colleagues? Are you looking to grow your practice in a positive, collaborative and supportive environment? Selby Acupuncture is hiring for a Licensed Acupuncturist for our St. Paul location (approximately 28 – 36 clinic hours/ week). Believing our providers should be able to focus on helping their patients, we provide full office and clinic support so you can focus on practicing Chinese medicine.
Does the following describe you?
- MN Acupuncture License
- Passionate about Chinese medicine, and interest or expertise in treating women’s health
- Eager to build relationships and actively grow and maintain your practice
- Able to provide exceptional patient care in a busy setting
- Confident in prescribing Chinese herbal medicine, demonstrating advanced training and experience in using a full herbal pharmacy including raw and powdered herbs
- Excellent time management skills
- Dedicated to continual learning and growth, both personally and professionally
- Have a positive attitude, are kind, flexible, dependable, and peaceful
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Two years of clinical experience
- Additional education in women’s health and infertility
- ABORM fellow or interest in sitting for ABORM boards
We are hiring for 4 to 5 weekend and evening (2-8pm) clinic shifts in our St. Paul location, approximately 28 to 36 hours per week. Commissioned position with benefits that includes paid time off, health insurance, CEU reimbursement, and matching retirement contribution.
If you want to work in a positive and collaborative environment, and are interested in learning more about this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a letter telling us more about who you are and why you believe you would be a good fit for our organization. Or apply on indeed.com
Feel free to include additional CEU’s and trainings that are applicable to this job.
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Health Insurance
Find Us on Social Media:
- Facebook: facebook.com/SelbyAcupuncture
- Instagram: @selbyacupuncture