Selby Acupuncture provides the best of Chinese Medicine in a professional and healing environment. We promise integrity, warmth, and compassion in the care we provide, words we say, and actions we take. We strive to make you feel heard, accepted, and empowered to live your best life. If you align with this, we may have a place for you.
The following are the current open positions, but we are always looking for talented team members. Interested candidates should contact Bruce Dressen at email@example.com.
Welcome to Selby Acupuncture! We are an acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine clinic located in both St. Paul and Edina, MN. Our first clinic was formed in 2007 by Julie McCormick, who knew after her own personal healing experiences that her life’s work was in helping people through Chinese medicine. Now with two locations we have grown to become a group of providers and staff dedicated to bringing professional and effective Chinese medicine care to our community.
Selby Acupuncture provides the best of Chinese Medicine in a professional and healing environment. We promise integrity, warmth, and compassion in the care we provide, words we say, and actions we take. We strive to make our patients feel heard, accepted, and empowered to live their best life. Visit our website at www.selbyacupuncture.com to discover more about our team, culture, and mission.
Are you looking to not only practice acupuncture and herbal medicine but to be part of a thriving clinic setting with supportive colleagues? Selby Acupuncture is hiring for a full time Licensed Acupuncturist (approximately 38 clinic hours/ week) and is including generous benefits.
Does the following describe you?
- MN Acupuncture Licensee
- Passionate about Chinese medicine
- Able to provide exceptional patient care in a busy setting
- Confident to prescribe Chinese herbal medicine, demonstrating advanced training and experience in using a full herbal pharmacy including raw and powdered herbs
- Have excellent time management skills
- Dedicated to continual learning and growth, both personally and professionally
- Eager to build relationships and actively grow and maintain your own practice
- Have a positive attitude and be kind, flexible, dependable, and peaceful
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Two years of clinical experience
- Additional education in women’s health
- ABORM fellow
Evening and weekend availability is required. Selby Acupuncture provides full office and clinic support, allowing you to focus on your practice. If you want to work in a positive and collaborative environment, please submit your resume with a letter telling us more about who you are, why you believe you would be a good fit for our organization, feel free to include additional CEU’s and trainings that are applicable to this job.
- Commission Based Pay
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
To keep our clients and providers as safe as possible, we perform a regular health screen, temperature checks, cleaning, and require masks within our clinic space at all times.
Find Us on Social Media: