Selby Acupuncture provides the best of Chinese Medicine in a professional and healing environment. We promise integrity, warmth, and compassion in the care we provide, words we say, and actions we take. We strive to make you feel heard, accepted, and empowered to live your best life. If you align with this, we may have a place for you.
The following are the current open positions, but we are always looking for talented team members. Interested candidates should contact Bruce Dressen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to Selby Acupuncture! We are an acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine clinic located in St. Paul, MN. Our clinic was formed in 2007 by Julie McCormick, who knew after her own personal healing experiences that her life’s work was in helping people through Chinese medicine. Our group of providers and staff are dedicated to bringing professional and effective Chinese medicine care to our community.
Selby Acupuncture provides the best of Chinese Medicine in a professional and healing environment. We promise integrity, warmth, and compassion in the care we provide, words we say, and actions we take. We strive to make our patients feel heard, accepted, and empowered to live their best life.
- We’re hiring!Are you passionate about sharing the tools of Chinese medicine and looking to practice acupuncture and herbal medicine in a thriving clinic setting with supportive colleagues? Are you looking to grow your practice in a positive, collaborative and supportive environment? Selby Acupuncture is hiring for a part time Licensed Acupuncturist (approximately 14 – 28 clinic hours/ week), or 2-4 shifts a week, (weekends required because we are busy!). Believing our providers should be able to focus on helping their patients, we provide full office and clinic support so you can focus on practicing Chinese medicine.
Does the following describe you?
- MN Acupuncture License
- Passionate about Chinese medicine, and interest or expertise in treating women’s health
- Eager to build relationships and actively grow and maintain your practice
- Able to provide exceptional patient care in a busy setting
- Confident in prescribing Chinese herbal medicine, demonstrating advanced training and experience in using a full herbal pharmacy including raw and powdered herbs
- Excellent time management skills
- Dedicated to continual learning and growth, both personally and professionally
- Have a positive attitude, are kind, flexible, dependable, and peaceful
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- One year of clinical experience
- Additional education in women’s health and infertility preferred
- ABORM fellow or interest in becoming a fellow strongly desired!
We are hiring for clinic shifts in our St. Paul location, Saturday and Sunday, with the option of adding additional shifts during the week if interested. Commissioned position with benefits that includes paid time off, CEU reimbursement, and matching retirement contribution. If working 4 clinic shifts / week we also include Health Insurance benefits.
Submit your resume with a letter telling us more about who you are and why you believe you would be a good fit. Feel free to include additional CEU’s and trainings that are applicable to this job.
If you want to work in a positive and collaborative environment, and are interested in learning more about this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com with a letter telling us more about who you are and why you believe you would be a good fit for our organization. Or apply on indeed.com
Feel free to include additional CEU’s and trainings that are applicable to this job.
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
Find Us on Social Media:
- Facebook: facebook.com/SelbyAcupuncture
- Instagram: @selbyacupuncture