Meet the Team:
Get to know Kathy Schoenberger
- SA: What brought you to a career in Traditional Chinese Medicine?
- KS: I was seeking a career change that would allow me to help people, which I find personally rewarding. I turned to holistic medicine to deal with some of my own health issues, discovered Chinese Medicine along the way and knew it was something I wanted to practice.
- SA: What do you like most about being an Acupuncturist?
- KS: What I like most about being an Acupuncturist is really connecting with patients, getting to know them as individuals, discovering what will most improve their health within TCM and benefiting from their experiences and wisdom.
- SA: When you’re not working what brings you joy?
- KS: What brings me joy is being outside in nature. I love to hike somewhere surrounded by trees, or bike on a trail alongside a river or lake.
- SA: If you could do anything you wanted tomorrow without limitations, what would that be?
- KS: If I had no limitations I’d love to do some extended traveling. I’ve always wanted to see Croatia and Slovenia and get back to Greece!
Welcome to Paige, our new Massage Therapist. And welcome to expanded massage options!
Meet Paige Huber, LMT
We are excited to announce that Paige will be joining our team beginning July 5th.
Paige comes to Selby Acupuncture with a tremendous amount of experience and will be offering:
- Shiatsu Massage
- Thai Massage
- Integrative Massage
- Pre-Natal Integrative Massage
We are thrilled to have her joining our team! Paige will compliment Lori’s schedule and is available for appointments Sundays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays in our St. Paul location.
The Selby Team out and about!
Thanks to Brian and Pam Grosam at Sun Acupuncture who hosted the Selby Team for a wonderful evening of Yin Yoga and a Sound bath. The experience was amazing, relaxing, and just what we all needed!