Homemade chocolate is super easy to make and tastier then a lot of the chocolate bars you’ll find in the stores. The way this refrigerated chocolate melts in your mouth is divine.
February is the perfect month to try this simple recipe!
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon honey, maple syrup or simple syrup (try subbing stevia to taste for a sugar free version)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
(Try adding sugar-free dried cherries, cinnamon, cayenne, matcha powder, or whatever favorite goodies you have laying around for a variation of this recipe)
- Heat coconut oil in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Once the coconut oil melts add the remaining ingredients.
- Stir and pour mix over a silicon mold
- Refrigerator for 2-4 hours, or until it is set.
- Store refrigerated in an airtight container.
Ashley Steffensen L.Ac