This month we talk to Suchin Yang of the Selby Acupuncture Team.
Many of you have already had the pleasure of meeting Suchin! She comes to Selby to continue her career in healthcare administration and gain a front row seat into the world of integrative healthcare. Suchin is also a student working towards a degree in health care management. You will see her smiling face in both Saint Paul and Edina, make sure to give her a warm welcome when you come for your next appointment!
- SA: What do you like most about Selby Acupuncture?
- Suchin: What I like the most about Selby Acupuncture is the warm community. When I joined the team, there was a warm welcome, and the warmth has continued.
- SA: What do you like most about being a Patient Care Coordinator?
- Suchin: What I like the most about being a PCC is seeing the healing process transform patients. It’s a blessing to be a part of that healing process.
- SA: When you’re not working what brings you joy?
- Suchin: Something that brings me joy when I am not working is spending quality time with my loved ones.
- SA: If you could do anything tomorrow without limitations, what would that be?
- Suchin: I would travel the world and visit my grandma in Thailand, I haven’t seen her for 17 years.
Book Ahead if You Can!
Spring is here. Well, not really, but we know it is coming. Springtime brings with it energy to get out and about and move around a bit more. It also is a time when our clinic schedule starts filling up fast. If you can, it is a good idea to plan ahead to get your preferred appointment spot. Ask our front desk for assistance to help in setting up your upcoming visits!
If scheduling online is easier you can do that easily through the Book Now link on the upper right corner of our website.
Upcoming Education Series: Ask the Acupuncturist with Julie McCormick, L.Ac.
Do you know someone who is curious about acupuncture?
Have you googled ‘how does acupuncture work?’ because you just can’t believe that these little needles could give such great results?
Do you have friend who you think could benefit from treatment, but they still aren’t sure if this is right for them?
Join us on Thursday April 7th for our ‘Ask the Acupuncturist’ online open forum. We will have Julie McCormick, acupuncturist and founder of Selby Acupuncture available to talk Chinese medicine and answer your burning questions. Julie works primarily in women’s health, whether for infertility, issues around menstruation or working with menopausal issues, along with treating painful conditions and optimizing wellness. She has years of experience and offers simple ways to understand the complexities of Chinese Medicine. Julie will introduce you to the structural concepts of Chinese Medicine, and then open the floor up to questions and discussions. As Julie has said ‘I could talk about this all day’, so make sure to show up and pick her brain. She is excited to spend time with you!