Virtual Visits Now Available!
Do you miss us?
We miss you too.
We know that many of your conditions didn’t just go away because of the coronavirus. Our team of providers are here to support you during this time of uncertainty.
- Interested in learning more about how to optimize your health and immunity?
- Do you want to connect with your provider and continue your care?
- Are you seeking fertility support?
- Want to learn what shiatsu self care and exercises you can do at home?
- Did something new come up and you want some help?
If you have ever been to our clinic you know that we do so much more than just needles. All of that support is now available to you through our virtual visits. Virtual wellness visits are designed to be an ‘everything but the needles’ appointment. It is an online-based visit where we will get a chance to talk with you, listen to you, and check in on any health concerns. We will provide herb and supplement recommendations, acupressure you can do at home, lifestyle and nutritional advice including meditations, qigong exercises, and recipes. All herb and supplements recommended at your visit can be delivered to right to your home.
We are offering three types of visits:
- Virtual Wellness Visits, 30 minutes ($50)
- Virtual Fertility Visits, 45 minutes ($70)
- Virtual Self-Shiatsu with Lori (includes self massage, stretching and exercises), 30 minutes ($30)
Book a Virtual Visit Today!
Book Now by selecting Virtual Visit from the drop down menu at the top of the scheduling page. Select which provider you would like to see and what time works with your availability. Once you finalize your booking you will receive a confirmation email with a unique link to click on at the start of your visit that will connect you with your provider. All you need to do prior to your visit is ensure that you have a good internet connection and a well-lit, private area. It’s just that easy!
Need assistance? Call our St. Paul office at 651-224-6678 or email us at email@example.com. We will be happy to assist you in scheduling your appointment.
We thank you, as always, for your continued support of the work we do. If you or someone you know has been considering, or would benefit from, any of the services we provide (acupuncture, herbal consultations and massage), please consider purchasing a gift certificate.