As our clinic continues to grow, we are looking to add another upbeat, dedicated and efficient representative to the front desk. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to join a fantastic group of healthcare professionals for a few hours a week.
The right candidate is aligned with Selby Acupuncture’s business philosophy:
- Positive about life and work
- Committed to business vision and purpose: offering high quality healthcare in a healing environment
- Creating a vibrant community of health and healing
- Interest in Chinese medicine a plus
- Open clinic and prepare business for daily schedule
- Greet patients upon their arrival and create a welcoming environment
- Answer phone calls and schedule appointments
- Manage patient check-out process
- Verify patient insurance coverage
- Assist with room preparation and herbal prescriptions
- Assist with various office tasks
- Maintain clean and orderly clinic
Other duties as assigned
- Previous reception/office experience required
- Working knowledge of basic computer applications
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential sensitive information
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to confidently and effectively balance multiple duties
- Perform diversified clerical functions and basic accounting procedures
Pay range begins at $9/hour.
10 hours/week. Shifts are Monday afternoon/evening and Friday morning.
E-mail cover letter and resume to Lindsay O’Keefe: lindsay @ selbyacupuncture.com.