Selby Acupuncture is open for acupuncture treatments at both our St. Paul and Edina locations. We are happy to provide the care you have come to expect from everyone at Selby.
Our practitioners are going to be spread out over both the Edina and Saint Paul locations in order to stagger appointments and minimize the number of people in the clinic at one time. Appointments are available to book online, or you can call either of our offices for assistance (St. Paul: 651-224-6678 or Edina: 952-303-4115). When booking online, first select the clinic location from the top drop-down menu. The providers working at each location will display below and you can view their openings to find one that works for you.
We want to tell you about what you can expect during your treatment, and what we are doing to keep our patients, our staff and our providers safe during this time.
What We Are Asking of You
- To encourage safety within our community, we ask that you wash your hands prior to entering the clinic via the public restrooms and/or use our available hand sanitizer prior your visit.
- We require all patients, regardless of symptoms, to wear a mask at all times while in the clinic. A minimum of a 3 layer surgical mask is suggested.
- We are limiting entrance to the clinic space to scheduled patients only. We ask that you not bring anyone along with you unless necessary for your care.
- Please refrain from entering our clinic for product-only purchases. We kindly ask that you direct these requests to us via phone or email. We are happy to arrange for delivery or curbside pickup of our products.
- If possible, please pay for your visit by credit card instead of cash or check to limit points of contact between yourself and our staff.
What We Are Doing
- If you have been exposed to Covid – close contact exposure:
- If vaccinated and boosted
- You do not need to quarantine, and can keep your appointment, masks are required.
- If not vaccinated :
- If negative Covid test after exposure then you can return to the clinic
- If haven’t taken a Covid test: then you will need to cancel all appointments until 5 days after exposure assuming you have no symptoms. After 5 days you can return, masks are required.
- If you test positive and asymptomatic (no symptoms)
- You can return to the clinic 5 days after a positive test and no symptoms. (instead of the previously recommended 10 days)
- If you test positive and have symptoms
- You can return to the clinic after 5 days and you have no symptoms
- If symptoms persist, return when you are asymptomatic.
- Employees are asked to stay home if they exhibit any symptoms of COVID-19 including cough, fever, or shortness of breath OR if they have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Acupuncturists will be using recommended personal protective equipment.
- Office staff will be wearing face masks and offering no touch check in/out and payment options.
- Patient visits will be staggered to minimize overlaps and allow for proper room cleaning and disinfecting.
- All common surface areas are routinely cleaned with sanitizing antiviral disinfectants including door handles, tables, and other commonly touched hard surfaces.
- Treatment rooms are disinfected between each visit.
Please view our FAQ page for other questions you may have prior to your visit.
During this time, we continue to offer care through our virtual visits, which include herbal recommendations, acupressure, qigong, dietary and supplement recommendations. You may want to consider using both in person and virtual visits in order to reach your health care goals.
Thank you for your continued support of Selby Acupuncture. We have missed our patients and our ability to practice the medicine that we love, but are prioritizing the health of our patients, our employees, and our community first. We look forward to continuing supporting you in the coming months.
If you would like to see our full infectious disease control plan, please send an email request and we will be happy to provide it to you.