Selby Acupuncture is open for acupuncture treatments at both our St. Paul and Edina locations. We are happy to provide the care you have come to expect from everyone at Selby.
What We Are Doing
- If you have been exposed to Covid – close contact exposure:
- If vaccinated and boosted
- You do not need to quarantine, and can keep your appointment, masks are required.
- If not vaccinated :
- If you have negative Covid test after exposure then you can return to the clinic
- If you haven’t taken a Covid test: then you will need to cancel all appointments until 5 days after exposure assuming you have no symptoms. After 5 days you can return, masks are required.
- If you test positive and asymptomatic (no symptoms)
- You can return to the clinic 5 days after a positive test and no symptoms.
- If you test positive and have symptoms
- You can return to the clinic after 5 days and you have no symptoms
- If symptoms persist, return when you are asymptomatic.
- Employees are asked to stay home if they exhibit any symptoms of COVID-19 including cough, fever, or shortness of breath OR if they have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Acupuncturists will be using recommended personal protective equipment.
- All common surface areas are routinely cleaned with sanitizing antiviral disinfectants including door handles, tables, and other commonly touched hard surfaces.
- Treatment rooms are disinfected between each visit.
Please view our FAQ page for other questions you may have prior to your visit.
Thank you for your trust of Selby Acupuncture. We look forward to continued support in the coming months while prioritizing the health of our patients, our employees, and our community.
If you would like to see our full infectious disease control plan, please send an email request and we will be happy to provide it to you.