It feels so good to be back in clinic and once again see everyone we have missed during our closure. While things look a little different around here, our love and dedication to this medicine has never been stronger. During these uncertain times where events can rapidly change by the day, we are honored to be a trusted source of support and healing for our community.
What Has Changed?
- Like many businesses, we have made drastic changes to our cleaning and safety protocols. Highlights include:
- All employees and patients must now wear face coverings and practice safe hand hygiene.
- Appointments are spaced to allow for proper airing and disinfection of treatment rooms.
- All patients are screened for symptoms and their temperatures will be taken at each visit.
A more detailed description of the implemented changes can be found here.
- In order to better maintain proper distancing of people coming to our clinics, all of our acupuncturists (Julie, Molly, Deborah and Katie) now practice at both our St. Paul and Edina locations. Lori is still seeing massage clients out of our St. Paul location. Give us a call (St. Paul: 651-224-6678, or Edina: 952-303-4115) or book online to schedule with a provider at the location that works best for you! If booking online, be sure to select your preferred location from the top drop-down menu.
- Do you want help, but need to socially distance? That is ok- we are still offering virtual visits! We created this amazing service so we can still provide the best of Chinese medicine during times of physical distancing. Read more about how we can go beyond needles in providing you with the care you need through herbs, supplements, exercises, and meditations. Call us or book online to set up your virtual visit.
Now Offering Group Classes!
We are thrilled with this newest offering, as it allows us to continue providing you with care from a distance! Our initial classes include:
- Weekly meditation series: Calm, quiet, and center your mind with this simple and effective practice. Join Molly for a free, 30-minute meditation that occurs every Tuesday at 6pm. Take this time for yourself and reserve your spot here.
- Chronic pain series: Is you neck sore from spending more time on the computer, or just from stress and tension? Using tips and tools from traditional Asian medicine like Shiatsu, Acupressure, Stretching and Qi Gong techniques, Molly and Lori will teach you how to help alleviate that pain and prevent it from coming back. Register here for this 45-minute session. Cost is $35.
Announcing Our Newest Provider
We are very happy to announce that licensed acupuncturist Ashley Steffensen will be joining our team in July! We know you will appreciate her clinical experience and love for Chinese medicine, and enjoy her warm, friendly personality as much as we do.
Ashley received her Bachelor’s in Health Sciences and her Master’s degree in Acupuncture and East Asian medicine from Bastyr University in Seattle, WA in 2015. She specializes in digestive ailments, stress and wellness, chronic pain, and chronic health issues. She also has interest in men and women’s fertility.
Ashley is a Minnesota native and resides in St. Paul with her many house plants and two fur-babies Thompson and Nephertiti. Outside of the clinic Ashley enjoys nature watching, cooking, swimming, ultimate frisbee, and aquascaping.
Please join us in welcoming Ashley to our Selby family! She will be in clinic Tuesdays through Saturdays. Give us a call or book online to schedule your next appointment with Ashley.
All of us at Selby Acupuncture wish you a safe and restorative summer!